WHAT IS EMBROIDERY?
- Embroidery is the most popular choice when it comes to acheiving a professional and long lasting look for your business
- It is suitable for a vast range of garments reaching across all sectors including Hospitalty, Schools, Retail, Corporate and Healthcare
- Your embroidered logo can be upto 15 different colours
- It is very hard wearing and will often outlast the life span of the garment
- Logos can be positioned in a variety of locations most popualar being on front left chest. Other positions include sleeves, nape of neck and across the shoulders
WHAT IS VINYL PRINTING?
- Vinyl printing uses sheets of thin vinyl which is then heat pressed onto the garment
- You can chose between a 1 colour image or an exact replication of your design in full colour
- Logos can be positioned in a variety of locations most popular being full front or back design.
- It is the prefered method used on lighterweight garments including Hi Vis Vests and tshirts
- This process is very popular for one off events some of which include hen partys, stags and charity events